We’re officially halfway through 2019 and Video continues to be the most effective tool in most businesses marketing strategy. It should come as no surprise that people find Video more impactful and engaging and are more likely to make a purchase of a product or service after viewing one.
Video allows businesses to tell their story in such a powerful way that it’s no longer a “nice to have” but a necessity if a business wants to compete in it’s sector.
With Video Marketing the possibilities are endless as they come in many different forms, such as:
Client Testimonials and Reviews
Talking Head and Interviews
How to Videos
To convey the importance of Video in today’s tech-savvy world here are 15 interesting facts that every business owner should know and be taking advantage of.
- 81% of businesses use Video as a marketing tool and that figure is up 63% over the last year.
- 6 out of10 people would rather watch Videos online than terrestrial television.
- By 2022 online videos will make up more than 82% of consumer Internet traffic. That number is 15 times greater than it was in 2017.
- Youtube is the 2nd most popular website after Google.
- 72% of consumers would rather learn about a product of service by way of an online video.
- 92% of mobile video watchers will share it with others.
- Facebook has over 8 Billion video views per day.
- Video campaigns on LinkedIn have 50% view rates.
- 81% of businesses prefer to use Facebook for their video marketing campaigns.
- A website is 53 times more likely to reach the first page of Google if it features a video on the homepage.
- Video increases organic website traffic by 157%
- Adding video to your emails can increase click-through rates by 300%
- 64% of consumers will make a purchase after watching videos on Social media platforms.
- Videos under 2 minutes in length get the most engagement from consumers.
- 33% of online viewers will stop watching a video after 30 seconds, 45% by the one minute mark, and 60% by two minutes.
As the above statistics show, video offers a huge opportunity to businesses for them to win new customers and sell products. The web is a highly saturated marketplace with content, but the good news is that most videos are poor quality both visually and sonically as they have been done in-house using consumer grade equipment. They lack the vital ingredients needed to be memorable which gives a window of opportunity for professional content to really stand out. And that’s where Parker Photography & Video can help as we create videos for businesses that will get your audience engaged and ready to buy!
Check out our latest showreel and feel free to contact us if you want to take your video marketing to the next level.